Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
1. When at tech someone didn’t have a group so I let them come with me
2. I helped felix chose what to put on his coaster at woodwork at tech
3. In science at tech I helped felix get dishwashing liquid on his skewer



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1.At tech Felix and I talked together on what to put on our coaster
2. At tech in cooking we talked about what we wanted in our milkshake
3. At tech in science me, micah and felix talked about how we could get our skewer through the balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment